Friday, September 29, 2006

50 Forint - the hottest rap star east of the Danube

I'm going to let this clip speak for itself (with just a small intro by E-man):

"This video came to my attention earlier tonight, courtesy of my hungarian neighbors who wanted to show me "far more than just funny." May I present to you Speak Kecz, an aspiring hungarian rapper, who-totally true-sunk the bulk of the money he made in business and in his days traveling the world on cruise ships, on this music video he thought would launch his rap career by capturing the "anti-war" vibe at the right time. Bear in mind that this is not a joke and he has hired,out of his own pocket I am told, some of actually known hungarian singers to back him, as well as a rented a porsche and a full video film crew to shoot the video in a prominent military cemetery."

(And here at the Chicken Coop, we support all shout outs to Tupac from retired bond traders.)


1 comment:

Christian Champagne said...

LOL man i am so feeling Speak at the moment, the guy is deep man 100% in da bizness!!

www.champagne-msr.blogspot.com